A Checklist for Social Media Marketing that Actually Helps
Do you have a checklist for your social media marketing?
We do! And it actually works!
Here’s our top social media marketing checklist items for 2021!
Starting us off is STEP 1
Define your audience!
When you know who your target market is and what makes them tick, the ability to connect with them and to gain their trust becomes much easier. It also allows you to focus your marketing efforts on the right people!
Create content that’s shareable!
Shareable content is content that people WANT to share. It must be engaging and interesting. Adding visual elements like a featured image/video to the post and emojis within the text can help. Be sure to use target keywords to optimise your posts and get them in front of as many eyes as possible.
Here are a few social platforms you should be using and 2 of our best tips for each.
- Use paid ads if feasible
- Respond to comments and other interactions
- Tweet about blog posts, content offers, product sales and attach images where possible
- Retweet relevant influencers
- Update your company profile
- Use LinkedIn to research and connect with prospects
- Share content a few times a week with posts set to ‘public’
- Circle new people daily
- Add keywords in your pins
- Make sure pins link back to your website
- Ask questions from fans and create videos to address them
- Use a videographer for events
- Find great posts and convert them to slides
- Don’t forget to credit your sources
Use the tips above and you’ll find amazing value in your social media profiles!